Search

language:

language | اللغة

Search

newlogo2

language:

Friday, 22 September 2017

Withdrawing Procedures from the Schools

Parents should go to the Director’s office and fill in the special form for withdrawal from the school. The paid tuition will not be either paid back or transferred in case of the student’s withdrawal unless the following happens:
 
» If the parent informed the General Director of the School in writing about his desire to withdraw his son/daughter in the next year on the condition that the written request was before the first day of May for that school year. The already fully paid tuition will be paid back to the parent.
 
» If the parent informed the General Director of the Schools in writing  about his desire to withdraw his son/daughter in the next year, and that was after the first day of May but before the commencement of the second semester exams, DAS will deduct (10% ) from the full tuition required and pay back the rest (90%) of it to the parent
 
» If the parent informed the General Director of the Schools in writing about his desire to withdraw his son/daughter in the next year, and that was after the end of the second semester exams but before the 25th of August, DAS will deduct (20%) from the full tuition required and pay back the rest (80%) of it to the parent
 
» If the parent informed the General Director of the Schools in writing about his desire to withdraw his son/daughter in the next year, and that was after the 25th of August but before the first day of the next school year, DAS will deduct (30%) from the full tuition required and pay back the rest (70%) of it to the parent
 
» If the parent informed the General Director of the Schools in writing about his desire to withdraw his son/daughter in the next year, and that was in the first four weeks of the school year he wanted to withdraw from, DAS will deduct (40%) from the full tuition required and pay back the rest (60%) of it to the parent
 
» If the parent informed the General Director of the Schools in writing about his desire to withdraw his son/daughter after the first four weeks of the first semester of the school year he wanted to withdraw from, no money will be paid back again from the paid tuition. 

At all cases the paid back money will be handed out to the parent with the student’s file at the same time.