Thank you for considering becoming a part of the DAS family. Please review our process and requirements before creating your application file in the APLi link or sending us your resume with the advertised vacancy listed in the subject at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Process and requirements
All applicants (local & international) will be required to:
- Successfully pass screening process
- Confirm graduation from accredited college with a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Education or related subject for advertised listing
- Provide three verifiable professional references
- Demonstrate strong academic background in content knowledge
- Provide a police clearance letter
- At least 2+ years of recent and relevant full-time teaching experience.
- IB/AP Experience (preferred).
Successful local applicants will be required to:
- Participate in a panel interview
- Pass subject skills test
- Perform class teaching demonstration
- Drama teacher/Head of Library/
- Art teacher (Bilingual).
- Math/ Chemistry/ Physics/ Social Studies.
- English /Art /Biology (Bilingual).