The tuition fees are the annual fees accrued and fully paid in advance before the commencement of the school year. Student has no right to begin studying in the school before the full payment of the tuition.
• Admission of a new student is considered valid only after the payment of the full annual tuition
• In case of the admission of a new student in our schools at any time during the first semester of that schools year, the admitted student has to pay the full tuition, and in case of the admission of a new student at any time during the second semester for exceptional conditions in our admission system, the admitted student pays 50% of the full tuition fees
Notice that when new student is admitted in Dhahran Ahliyya Schools his parent will:
* Pay the full tuition fees
* Pay SR 200 for the Library (paid once only and recovered when student leaves the school)
* Discount does not apply to the branch building
Parents’ Guide to Pay The Yearly School Fees | Click here |